I can't wait! Our new series "Summer Road Trip" kicks off on July 15th here at Harvest. It's going to be a blast. Our music team is working on some not so conventional music for this series. You do not want to miss a week of this series.
On August 12th, the last Sunday of the series, we will leave for an actual "Road Trip" at 12:00 noon. We'll be traveling over to the coast near Bodega Bay and enjoying a barbecue and picnic. After lunch we'll have a small service on the beach and I'll be baptizing some folks there in the ocean. It will definitely be a 'Road Trip' to remember. I hope that you'll join us each week for this summer series.
- July 15th "Life is a Road Trip" Learning to enjoy the journey.
- July 22nd "Planning The Trip" Discovering God's will for your life.
- July 29th "Wheels" a message about marriage and family.
- August 5th "Road Dogs" Developing healthy relationships along the way.
- August 12th "Road Rage" Controlling your emotions.
Our youth pastor, Scott Myer, mentioned AC/DC's 'Highway To Hell' as a theme song for the series. UH...FOR THE RECORD....NO!...On that one SCOTT! Bob Harmon suggested some song by Bob Hope and Bing Crosby, 'Road to Zanzibar' WHAT? What's that? UM...NO!
It's obvious we can't let Scott or Bob pick the songs. Any suggestions?