I enjoy John Maxwell's Leadership Wired newsletter. Here's a great little piece from this week..
Five warning signs that technology is turning you into a machine:
- Instead of reading to your children, you e-mail them web-interactive bedtime stories.
- You’ve been known to e-mail your spouse when he/she is in the same room of the house as you are.
- Given your habit of communicating entirely via e-mail, you haven’t spoken to your cubicle neighbor in over three years.
- You’ve been hospitalized after spraining a thumb on your Blackberry.
- You unwittingly offend your friends by simply saying “LOL” rather than actually laughing at their jokes.
I would highly recommend signing up for Leadership Wired