Today was awesome! Our early service was the fullest it's ever been. I have grown to love having two Sunday morning services. I always intend to preach the same message but somehow it comes out different each service. Here's some of the things I'm thanking God for tonight...
- Visitors keep returning! It's so great to see folks come back week after week and see them getting more and more comfortable at Harvest.
- Outreach results! I've been busy visiting folks during the week and God is blessing us with immediate results.
- Teenagers! We had over 20 teenagers in this morning's service. That's awesome! It is extremely exciting to watch young people grow and serve the Lord.
- Young Adults Bible Study! It's coming soon! I'm so excited about getting this much needed group up and running. I believe God has given us our leader for this new group. Pray hard for the success of this group!
- Our "Fitness Support Group"! Liz really enjoys this whole exercise/torture thing just a little too much! It is nice having a group like this to encourage each other to keep working on improving our fitness levels.
- Financial Peace University! What an amazing journey we are on! Financial peace is very achievable if you have a plan. Dave Ramsey has been awesome! It is great to make this journey with a group of friends. I'm loving this class.
- New Beginnings! Our drug and alcohol recovery group is back into full swing on Sunday nights at 7:00 p.m. It was great to stop in and see Mike and Michelle working together to help folks find victory over the sins that have defeated them for so long.
I'm looking forward to a few things too...
- Man Night: Macho Nachos is Tuesday night at 6:45 here at Harvest! Remember ladies are invited to this month's get together! Jim and Helen McAllister will be our guest speakers for the evening. Call everyone you can think of and remind them.
- Teacher Appreciation Night is February 28th! This will be an exciting evening. We will enjoy a great dinner and three special presentations to better EQUIP our teachers for the ministry God has trusted them with.