I've been enjoying a class on Leadership at California Christian College this semester. The professor made a comment recently that left an impression on me. He said that if he had his ministry to do all over, he would celebrate more and show appreciation more. I completely agree with his observation, but his statement caused me to think about things I might reflect on later in my ministry and wish I had done more often. I quickly jotted down a few of them...
- Start And End My Day Talking To God
- Spend Time In God's Word (I Want To Hear From Him)
- Celebrate A Victory (Big Or Small)
- Praise God For Something Beautiful (See Photograph ~ LOL)
- Share God With Someone
- Express Appreciation To Someone
- Give Something Away (Love, Forgiveness, Mercy, Compassion, Understanding, Money)
Today, I stopped on the side of the road outside Farmersville and made good on item number four, Praise God For Something Beautiful...Even in this cold, wet, and foggy November, I love where God has placed me! It is so very beautiful here!