In preparing for this Sunday's message I have been pondering Romans 6:21-22...
"But what fruit were you getting at that time from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life." ~ Romans 6:21–22 (ESV)
- What are the things in our past that we are now ashamed of?
- What fruit were we getting from those things?
- What was the end result of those things?
- What things have we been set free from?
- Are we living as "slaves of God"?
- What is the fruit of serving God?
- Why would we ever return to the fruitless deeds of our past?
Praying for a GREAT Easter Sunday! HE has done HIS part!
"He is not here, for he has risen, as he said." Matthew 28:6