I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it. Psalm 81:10
What are you hungry for? What are you looking for in life at the moment? Do you know? Do you know what it would take to satisfy your hunger? God speaks to us in this passage and says that if we'll open our mouth, and open it wide, He will fill it. He'll satisfy the deepest longing of our soul.
- Open your mouth to worship (Psalm 81:1-3, James 3, Ephesians 4:29)
- Open your life to inspection (Psalm 139:23-24)
- Open your eyes to opportunity (John 4:35)
- Open your hands to give (Luke 6:38)
- Open your heart to Christ (Revelation 3:20)
God is ready to fill us if we are ready to open ourselves up to Him and be ready to receive all that He has for us.